Our Sales Department at KAB Pre-Owned is growing!
We have an excellent team of motivated Sales Consultants and managers and we are looking for the right people to be a part of the team.
Seeking experienced, motivated, outgoing, and friendly individuals!
Automotive Sales Consultant
Greets customers on sales floor and performs needs analysis including make, type, and features of vehicle desired.
Explains features and demonstrates operation of vehicle in showroom or on test drives.
Works with Sales and F&I Managers.
Walks the lot and visually inspects inventory.
Delivers and familiarizes the customer with vehicle.
Attends/completes required training and department meetings.
Regular and predictable attendance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicates effectively with customers and prospects according to their preferred method of communication, whether by phone, by e-mail, or in person.
- Has thorough knowledge of all dealership products and services.
- Directs customers to product information resources.
- Assists customers in selecting a vehicle.
- Maintains an ongoing customer database to capture repeat business.
- Establishes personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devises a strategy to meet those goals.
- Stay up to date with new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers.
- Attends product and sales training as requested by sales managers.
- Attends sales meetings.
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
- Must have one year of professional sales experience.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing as required by the company.
Job Type: Full-time